Monday, August 11, 2008

Faces for the names.

I am not quite ready to update you on life back in the states yet, so I have decided to post a couple pictures so you can see a little bit of what my eyes got to see.

This is Nathanael, the baby I fell in love with at Amani Baby Cottage in Jinja. He's got the greatest smile in the world, for sure.
This is Senyondo David, the nursery class boy that runs to me every morning with open arms. And yes, that is the smile that lights up my life. :)

Meet Mukisa Rock, my crazy but amazing little brother. The name Mukisa means blessing and that is exactly what he is. :)
This is Erik Kabanda, the little boy that I sponsor and met through World Vision. :)
This is Sara Perchan, the amazing woman that I had the pleasure of sharing a room with, taking a nap with our precious puppies. Within the next two weeks, Sara will become the only long-termer on the mountain because the others are leaving. Keep her in your prayers, please.

There isn't really a special meaning behind this picture, it just makes me feel warm and cozy inside. Amazing kids and bubbles, what more do you need in life?These kids are, without a doubt, the most amazing kids at Jireh. This is all of my favorite, most special kids in one picture! :)
That's all I have for now. I will try to update again soon with some thoughts and reflections. Until then, think about and pray for these kids. :)

No comments: